- The Chinese tech company OnePlus has released OnePlus AI Music Studio for users in India and other international markets.
- Access to the service is not restricted to OnePlus devices; the business has established a competition.
OnePlus has released OnePlus AI Music Studio for users in India and other international markets. The China-based manufacturer of Android smartphones gathered immense popularity in 2014 for the widely praised quality of the company’s first phone. In January, AI took the global market by storm after AI tools like ChatGPT came on board. Ever since companies have embraced these tools and paved new paths through the ongoing exploration of artificial intelligence. Months down the line, some employees have lost their jobs, and their companies have implored others to integrate AI into their jobs. So, AI is set to stay. One of these companies is OnePlus, which is set to create a better customer experience and interface.
Hellbent on staying in touch with the trends, OnePlus has launched an AI Music Studio. Per reports, customers can register for OnePlus’s new AI music studio using their email address, and it is accessible to Indian and non-Indian customers. Rap and electronic dance music (EDM) are available; pop is on the way; joyful, energizing, romantic, and depressing moods are also available. To promote the recently launched AI service, OnePlus has announced a competition open to consumers in Europe, North America, and India.
OnePlus took their official website to announce the launch and the competition.
The contest is open to all OnePlus users. Contestants are allowed to share multiple entries, but the entries are subject to change/and will not be considered according to OnePlus team’s final decision.
You can participate any number of times until 17th December 2023.
Winners are decided from top trending song artists of each region. We are looking for:
100 top entires from India
100 top entries from North America
100 top entries from Europe
All winners will get coupons to redeem products on the OnePlus website.
Entries and submission:
- Participants must create a music track using any genre of their choice.
- The deadline for submissions is 17th December, 5 PM IST.
- Entries will be judged based on creativity, originality, attention to detail, and overall artistic merit. The decision of the votes on the website is final and binding.
- You can participate multiple times, but only one entry per user will be eligible to win a prize.
- By participating in the contest, participants grant the organizers the right to display, reproduce, and distribute their entries for promotional and non-commercial purposes, with proper credit to the creator.
- Entries that violate copyright laws, contain offensive or inappropriate content, or fail to adhere to the rules and guidelines will be disqualified.
The introduction of an AI Music studio cements the place of artificial intelligence as a potent force. OnePlus is starting on the right foot with this fantastic invention. Music acts across the globe find themselves plagued with a series of challenges in recording and making music. For new music cats, the expenses of getting a music studio are pretty enormous. On the other side, the big cats face challenges that include trying to record new songs when they are on tours. OnePlus solves these varying issues with just one product. OnePlus’ AI Music Studio is here to stay. Launching the product with a competition is a genius move. Music fans all over should keep their eyes on this product. It is undoubtedly headed for the stars.