Are you searching for some great songs for the next karaoke night?
You’ve come to the right place – we made a list of the 60 best karaoke songs for women.
So, start browsing, pick the best karaoke song for you, and don’t forget to have fun!
Table of Contents
- 1. “I Love Rock N Roll” by Joan Jett
- 2. “Girls Just Wanna Have Fun” by Cindy Lauper
- 3. “Total Eclipse Of The Heart” by Bonnie Tyler
- 4. “A Thousand Years” by Christina Perri
- 5. “Roar” by Katy Perry
- 6. “Mamma Mia” by ABBA
- 7. “Complicated” by Avril Lavigne
- 8. “Hit Me With Your Best Shot” by Pat Benatar
- 9. “I’m Every Woman” by Chaka Khan
- 10. “What’s Love Got To Do With It” by Tina Turner
- 11. “Bubbly” by Colbie Caillat
- 12. “Shallow” by Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper
- 13. “I Will Survive” by Gloria Gaynor
- 14. “Since U Been Gone” by Kelly Clarkson
- 15. “Shake It Off” by Taylor Swift
- 16. “Say My Name” by Destiny’s Child
- 17. “Wannabe” by Spice Girls
- 18. “Come On Over (All I Want Is You)” by Christina Aguilera
- 19. “Oops!…I Did It Again” by Britney Spears
- 20. “Bad Guy” by Billie Eilish
- 21. “Give Me One Reason” by Tracy Chapman
- 22. “You’re Still The One” by Shania Twain
- 23. “Respect” by Aretha Franklin
- 24. “You’re So Vain” by Carly Simon
- 25. “Jolene” by Dolly Parton
- 26. “Party In The USA” by Miley Cyrus
- 27. “All About That Bass” by Meghan Trainor
- 28. “I Wanna Dance With Somebody” by Whitney Houston
- 29. “They Long To Be (Close To You)” by The Carpenters
- 30. “One Way Or Another” by Blondie
- 31. “It’s Raining Men” by The Weather Girls
- 32. “Sweet Escape” by Gwen Stefani
- 33. “Take A Bow” by Rihanna
- 34. “Can’t Help Falling In Love” by Hailey Reinhart
- 35. “Everyday Is A Winding Road” by Cheryl Crow
- 36. “Juice” by Lizzo
- 37. “Levitating” by Dua Lipa
- 38. “I’m A Bitch” by Meredith Brooks
- 39. “Royals” by Lorde
- 40. “Superstar” by Jamelia
- 41. “Hello” by Adele
- 42.“Piece Of My Heart” by Janis Joplin
- 43. “Happy” by Pharrell Williams
- 44.“If I Could Turn Back Time” by Cher
- 45. “Breathe” by Faith Hill
- 46. “Hopelessly Devoted To You” by Olivia Newton-John
- 47. “You Know I’m No Good” by Amy Winehouse
- 48. “Driver’s License” by Olivia Rodrigo
- 49. “Torn” by Natalie Imbruglia
- 50. “Crazy In Love” by Beyonce
- 51. “Heard It Through The Grapevine” by Marvin Gaye
- 52. “Stand By Your Man” by Tammy Wynette
- 53. “Vogue” by Madonna
- 54. “Crazy” by Patsy Cline
- 55. “Can’t Get You Outta My Head” by Kylie Minogue
- 56. “Cups” by Anna Kendrick
- 57. “Dancing Queen” by ABBA
- 58. “If I Ain’t Got You” by Alicia Keys
- 59. “Landslide” by Fleetwood Mac
- 60. “Dog Days Are Over” by Florence + The Machine
- Karaoke Songs For Women – Final Thoughts
1. “I Love Rock N Roll” by Joan Jett
Our first suggestion for a powerful karaoke performance is Joan Jett’s I Love Rock N Roll.”
You can’t go wrong with this rock anthem.
The chorus is fairly easy to sing, and since everybody knows, you’re probably gonna get some help from the audience.
2. “Girls Just Wanna Have Fun” by Cindy Lauper
Another popular choice in karaoke bars is “Girls Just Wanna Have Fun” by Cindy Lauper.
It’s an 80s classic that will definitely fit the atmosphere.
But you’ll probably have to include a couple of dance moves too.
3. “Total Eclipse Of The Heart” by Bonnie Tyler
And if you’re looking for a power ballad that doesn’t require a dance routine, you can opt for Bonnie Tyler.
Her timeless hit “Total Eclipse Of The Heart” is arguably one of the most popular female karaoke songs.
4. “A Thousand Years” by Christina Perri
Christina Perri’s “A Thousand Years” could also be described as a power ballad, but it has a more modern sound.
It was released in 2011, and it’s definitely one of the good karaoke songs for girls.
5. “Roar” by Katy Perry
If you decide to try your luck with Katy Perry’s “Roar”, you will certainly have a night to remember.
“Roar” is a powerful and emotional song, and if you’re having solid singing skills, you’ll be able to pull it off.
6. “Mamma Mia” by ABBA
“Mamma Mia” is one of the easy karaoke songs for women.
It’s a timeless hit, and everyone in the room will probably join you in singing (and dancing.)
If you want to make the atmosphere more lively, you can’t go wrong with Abba.
7. “Complicated” by Avril Lavigne
If you loved Avril Lavigne back in high school (or you still do), then this song is for you.
“Complicated” is one of Avril’s signature songs, and it’s also relatively easy to sing.
It’s a great karaoke song for girls.
8. “Hit Me With Your Best Shot” by Pat Benatar
And perhaps this 80s rock classic will bring the best out of you.
It’s fast-paced and energetic, but also not too hard to sing.
The important thing is to show your confidence.
9. “I’m Every Woman” by Chaka Khan
If you prefer R&B and soul, than perhaps Chaka Khan’s “I’m Every Woman” is your perfect karaoke song.
It’s uplifting, catchy, and empowering.
And it will make you feel like a real performing star.
10. “What’s Love Got To Do With It” by Tina Turner
Tina Turner’s 80s classic is another great song for women to sing.
In 2012, “What’s Love Got To Do With It” was even inducted into the Grammy Hall of Fame.
11. “Bubbly” by Colbie Caillat
Colbie Caillat’s “Bubbly” is a sweet, familiar tune that came out in 2007.
And it’s fairly easy to sing – you don’t need to have a big vocal range.
That being said, “Bubbly” is definitely one of the women’s karaoke songs that will guarantee you a good performance.
12. “Shallow” by Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper
If you feel ambitious, you can try singing “Shallow” from “A Star is Born.”
This song is actually a perfect duet karaoke song.
But you can also pull it off by yourself.
13. “I Will Survive” by Gloria Gaynor
If you get stage fright before your performance, don’t worry – you will survive.
And if you decide to sing Gloria Gaynor’s iconic hit, you’ll certainly have a lot of fun too.
14. “Since U Been Gone” by Kelly Clarkson
Kelly Clarkson’s 2004 pop hit will take you to some good old days.
It’s an easy karaoke song for women, and singing it will make you feel confident and powerful.
15. “Shake It Off” by Taylor Swift
Speaking of confidence, Taylor Swift’s “Shake It Off” is a perfect song for anyone who wants to feel great on stage.
This popular, catchy song is all about having fun and not caring what other people think about you.
So, get ready to shake it all off.
16. “Say My Name” by Destiny’s Child
It’s a familiar melody, pure R&B vibes, and Beyonce – what could possibly go wrong?
“Say My Name” is arguably one of the best karaoke songs for women.
However, you need to be ready for some fast-paced parts of the song.
17. “Wannabe” by Spice Girls
Does it get more iconic than “Wannabe” and Spice Girls?
This could be a good song for your karaoke solo performance, but if your friend(s) want to join you – even better!
18. “Come On Over (All I Want Is You)” by Christina Aguilera
Christina Aguilera has an amazing voice, but don’t let that scare you.
This catchy, uplifting tune doesn’t require advanced singing skills like some of her other songs.
It’s definitely one of the top female karaoke songs.
19. “Oops!…I Did It Again” by Britney Spears
If you’re looking for smashing pop hits for your upcoming karaoke night, you can’t go wrong with Britney Spears.
“Oops!…I Did It Again” is also easy to sing, so you won’t have any problems with it.
20. “Bad Guy” by Billie Eilish
And if you want to make things interesting, why not opt for “Bad Guy” by Billie Eilish?
Billie’s breathy voice is very unique, but you can perform your own version of the song.
The beat and the atmosphere of the song will certainly help you pull it off.
21. “Give Me One Reason” by Tracy Chapman
Our next suggestion is Tracy Chapman’s signature song.
It’s folksy and familiar, and it’s a good karaoke song for women of every vocal range.
22. “You’re Still The One” by Shania Twain
“You’re Still The One” is one of the best female country karaoke songs.
It has a simple and familiar melody and heartfelt lyrics.
It’s all you need for an enjoyable performance.
23. “Respect” by Aretha Franklin
Are you ready for a real show?
Aretha Franklin’s “Respect” is an ideal karaoke song for anyone who wants to show off both their dancing and singing skills.
After all, karaoke is all about having fun and enjoying yourself..
24. “You’re So Vain” by Carly Simon
If you recently went through a breakup, perhaps “You’re So Vain” is a song for you.
The song is also rather easy and slow, and the lyrics are quite memorable.
You probably already know them by heart.
25. “Jolene” by Dolly Parton
Dolly Parton’s “Jolene” is a heartbreaking country love song about love and insecurities.
Miley Cyrus also did a great cover version of the song, if you’re looking for more recent inspirations.
26. “Party In The USA” by Miley Cyrus
Speaking of Miley, her 2010 hit “Party In The USA” is also one of the easy karaoke songs for women.
It’s very uplifting, simple and fun – and that’s sometimes all you need.
27. “All About That Bass” by Meghan Trainor
“All About That Bass” is another feel-good hit you can try to sing.
This is not the easiest karaoke song, but it’s certainly fun and danceable.
28. “I Wanna Dance With Somebody” by Whitney Houston
“I Wanna Dance With Somebody” is a timeless hit.
And it’s probably one of the most sung karaoke songs ever.
Therefore, it deserves a spot on this list.
29. “They Long To Be (Close To You)” by The Carpenters
“They Long To Be (Close To You)” is a great karaoke song for women who can hit low notes.
It’s also slow and steady, so you can easily pull it off even if you’re not an experienced singer.
30. “One Way Or Another” by Blondie
Blondie’s “One Way Or Another” is an ultimate karaoke hit.
If you feel ready to conquer the stage, look no further – “One Way Or Another” is your song.
31. “It’s Raining Men” by The Weather Girls
Let’s continue with the greatest karaoke hits.
It’s hard to say something new about “It’s Raining Men” – it’s simply one of the greatest hits of all time.
32. “Sweet Escape” by Gwen Stefani
“Sweet Escape” is a great karaoke song for girls.
It’s popular, cool, and relatively easy to sing.
And you can also add a few dance moves now and then.
33. “Take A Bow” by Rihanna
Rihanna’s “Take A Bow” is a good choice for anyone searching for familiar pop ballads.
And if you find the lyrics relatable, you will certainly have a chance to pour your soul into this performance.
34. “Can’t Help Falling In Love” by Hailey Reinhart
“Can’t Help Falling In Love” is one of the most beautiful love songs ever written.
And Hailey Reinhart’s cover version could be a good inspiration for a female karaoke performance.
35. “Everyday Is A Winding Road” by Cheryl Crow
“Everyday Is A Winding Road” is one of the popular karaoke songs.
So, if you want to play it safe, you can always go with this one.
36. “Juice” by Lizzo
Lizzo’s “Juice” will undoubtedly get everyone on their feet.
It’s a catchy R&B/pop song released in 2019.
And it’s a good karaoke choice for girls of all vocal ranges.
37. “Levitating” by Dua Lipa
This chart-topping hit would be a great karaoke surprise.
Although it’s very popular, not many people have the courage to perform it – the beginning is quite fast.
But we’re sure you can master it!
38. “I’m A Bitch” by Meredith Brooks
“I’m A Bitch” is a true girl power anthem.
If you decide to perform it, we’re sure you’ll get a lot of support from the audience.
39. “Royals” by Lorde
When it comes to familiar pop songs, we didn’t forget about “Royals.”
“Royals” is a slower and more easy-going song than some of the other songs on this list.
But it’s no less powerful.
40. “Superstar” by Jamelia
If you choose this 2003 hit, you will feel like a superstar.
The song is uplifting, familiar and fairly easy to sing.
Therefore, it’s arguably one of the best girl karaoke songs.
41. “Hello” by Adele
Singing Adele’s songs requires more intricate singing skills and a bigger vocal range.
However, if you manage to pull it off, your karaoke performance will definitely be one to remember.
42.“Piece Of My Heart” by Janis Joplin
“Piece Of My Heart” is a rock classic released in 1969.
The song is a bit demanding though, but if you’re up for a challenge, it’s a perfect karaoke choice for you.
43. “Happy” by Pharrell Williams
“Happy” was a huge hit when it came out in 2013.
And everyone still knows it by heart.
It’s also cheerful and easy to sing – therefore, it’s a great karaoke song both for men and women.
44.“If I Could Turn Back Time” by Cher
Are you wondering what would you do if you could turn back time?
If yes, then this song is for you.
After all, Cher is always welcomed in karaoke bars.
45. “Breathe” by Faith Hill
Released in 1999, “Breathe” is still one of people’s favorite country karaoke songs.
And it might very well be a good choice for you, especially if you’re in love.
46. “Hopelessly Devoted To You” by Olivia Newton-John
In “Hopelessly Devoted To You”, Olivia Newton-John is singing about being madly in love.
He is devoted to her special someone, and she can’t stop dreaming about him.
Maybe it’s John Travolta?
47. “You Know I’m No Good” by Amy Winehouse
If you like Amy Winehouse’s music, why not opt for “You Know I’m No Good”?
The song is not too demanding, and it’s undeniably one of her most popular tracks.
48. “Driver’s License” by Olivia Rodrigo
You don’t need to be an incredible singer to sing “Driver’s License.”
It’s actually a great karaoke song for females, especially if you prefer more gentle pop songs.
49. “Torn” by Natalie Imbruglia
“Torn” by Natalie Imbruglia is a song that doesn’t get old.
It’s still frequently played on the radio, and it’s a popular women’s karaoke choice.
50. “Crazy In Love” by Beyonce
If you’re still wondering what is the best karaoke song for females, the answer can always be Beyonce.
You can choose one of her powerful ballads or a danceable smashing hit like “Crazy In Love” – that depends on your vocal abilities and preferences.
51. “Heard It Through The Grapevine” by Marvin Gaye
This iconic R&B track from 1968 could be a great female karaoke song.
Just be creative and don’t worry about the fact that it’s originally performed by a man.
52. “Stand By Your Man” by Tammy Wynette
“Stand By Your Man” is a country classic released in 1968.
It’s mellow and soft, but it has a rather powerful chorus.
Either way, it’s a good women’s karaoke song for anyone who loves country music.
53. “Vogue” by Madonna
This list wouldn’t be complete without Madonna.
And is there a more glorious way to shine on a stage than by performing “Vogue”?
And if something goes wrong, just strike a pose.
54. “Crazy” by Patsy Cline
Patsy Cline’s “Crazy” is rather slow and easy-going.
However, it does require hitting some high notes.
It’s a great karaoke option nevertheless.
55. “Can’t Get You Outta My Head” by Kylie Minogue
Kylie Minogue’s unforgettable, nostalgic hit could be one of the fun female karaoke songs.
You just need to put all your energy into it – dancing and all.
56. “Cups” by Anna Kendrick
Anna Kendrick’s “Cups” is an easy karaoke song.
As long as you don’t perform it with cups.
When I’m gone
When I’m gone
You’re gonna miss me when I’m gone…
57. “Dancing Queen” by ABBA
We can’t skip this ultimate dance hit.
Just like “Mamma Mia”, “Dancing Queen” will put everyone on their feet.
And you can expect a proper sing along.
58. “If I Ain’t Got You” by Alicia Keys
And maybe you want to take the mic, sit down, and sing something smooth…
If that’s the case, “If I Ain’t Got You” by Alicia Keys is a perfect karaoke song for you.
59. “Landslide” by Fleetwood Mac
Fleetwood Mac’s “Landslide” is one of the greatest hits of the 70s.
It’s a song about love based on Stevie Nicks’ personal experiences.
Perform it in the upcoming karaoke night and you’ll get nothing but praise.
60. “Dog Days Are Over” by Florence + The Machine
If you have good control of your voice, you can also try to sing “Dog Days Are Over.”
One thing is for sure: this song will make you feel like you can do anything.
It’s pure happiness.
Karaoke Songs For Women – Final Thoughts
One of the most important things about karaoke is to enjoy yourself.
And to do that, it’s good to choose a song upfront – that will make you feel more relaxed and confident.
We hope our list of the top women’s karaoke songs provided you with some great ideas!